The present-day society heavily relies upon science-based discovery, technology and policies. In light of this, nurturing future scientists is important for the development of society. Connecting scientists and society, and creating a diverse global workforce need to be promoted.
The G-Science Academies recommend the followings:
- (1) Further promotion of science education for necessary capacities;
- (2) Supporting young scientists for development of career in broader sectors;
- (3) Implementation of scientists’ assessment based on quality and diverse activities;
- (4) Prioritizing science communication to the public and children;
- (5) Training scientists for science advice to policies;
- (6) Improving working conditions of women and minority groups for career development;
- (7) Developing science capacity and mutual mobility by collaboration of developed and developing countries; and
- (8) Ensuring access to academic literatures and information, and opportunities of publication of research results.